Thursday, January 3, 2013

The page perfect me



Several years ago I sat down and wrote the following items I have kept  year after year in my day planner.  I revisit them either by purpose or chance frequently but especially at the beginning of each new year to check and see if I am on track or if I need to change the tracks.  I wish I could say I live them all daily, but I don't.  Sometimes not even close.  However, they are reminders of the person I want to be  and I'm working on it day by day!

My Motto:  Life without passion is simply existence.

My Mission:  (the short version) Be exceptional!  Today is a gift.  Live for tomorrow by promoting creativity, passion and purpose in yourself and others.

(the long version) Be true to yourself; love openly; give freely; live each day with joy and enthusiasm.  Awaken each morning with greatness and purpose promoting thought, creativity, and excellence in yourself and others so that you may leave a legacy of hope and compassion in the hearts and minds of those you meet along life's journey.

And finally 15 simple questions I try to ask myself at the end of each day.


Did you Today...
  • Give thanks to God?
  • Give praise to your family, friends and colleagues?
  • Live healthier?
  • Drink water?
  • Spend money or save money?
  • Learn something new?
  • Be friendly and talkative to people?
  • Accomplish things productively?
  • Listen?
  • Solve Problems or create them?
  • Face problems & change with optimism & openness?
  • Smile?
  • Laugh?
  • Love?
  • Succeed in fulfilling your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment